Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our Purpose Here on Earth...My Understanding

Our Purpose Here on Earth...is to seek "enlightenment" or "spiritual awareness". Enlightenment, in my view and understanding, basically, is finding and feeling your connection to God. Spirit, Creator, God, Source, Source Energy, Unity Consciousness, Divine Presence, Divine Essence, All That Is...are all names for the same thing. The Creator of All. This blog is going to tell you about some of the things that I have learned along the way in my search for my own spiritual awareness. I have been directed through Divine Guidance to share what I know with those that I love...which is everyone! Once you have reached a state of being "spiritually aware", you will have reached a true state of happiness. The more aware you are, the happier you will be!

You may say..."I haven't reached that state yet but I'm happy", to which I say, maybe you are more spiritually aware than you think! To some, these things are intuitive. To others, many have turned this intuitive side off through no fault of their own. It is the way they were taught by their parents...who were taught by their parents...who were...you get the picture. We are not pointing fingers at any one. It was a way that served mankind well at one time but it no longer does. It is time to learn a new way of being...the truth of who you really are. Eternal, Spiritually Divine, Beings.

Many of the truths I have been led to in the past few years are truths that, once I heard it and felt it in my heart, I realized that I had learned this once before but had forgotten it. It is a cumulative conglomeration of all the knowledge that has been received in this and other lifetimes. It is coming in very fast and my thirst for more knowledge is never ending. It is unlike anything I have felt prior to the last few years, but it is changing my life in many ways. And I continue to learn and will share as I am led and instructed by the angel that speaks to me. These truths are not new by any means and I don't claim to be the discoverer of these truths! This has been known by spiritual people and taught by Spiritual Masters for many years. Jesus was one of those Masters. Buddha was another. There have been many.

God, as we now know and understand, is not a giant "Father Figure in the Sky" who rules with an iron fist. That was my "human" picture and understanding of The Divine for many years! God, is an ethereal presence, one that is so far beyond our comprehension that we can not even imagine what He looks like. But we can find our connection to Him...and Her (There I go, "humanizing" God again!) It is said that our Earth is our Mother, and I like this idea. I believe that there must always be balance. Positive and negative. Masculine and Feminine. And Earth is a living, breathing organism, just like we are.

One of the things it is necessary to do as you seek enlightenment, is to figure out what lessons you came here to learn in this incarnation. We come here to incarnate into human bodies to assist us with the development of our soul. You will incarnate many times before you are able to move to the next level of existence. I believe one of the best ways to find out our own truth is to meditate. Much can be learned through meditation. It is not what some would have you believe. There are many religions that have strong feelings against meditation. There are many reasons why those in positions of authority would not want you to meditate. It is because they know that when you meditate, if you do it long enough, you will learn the power of your own mind. And it will astound you! Some say that they are unable to meditate, I say that anyone with a mind can learn how to do it! You must get rid of any fears about it and be able to totally let yourself go. It took me a lot of practice to fully grasp what meditation can do for you. It is truly a spiritual experience. I can explain it no other way but I will say it is what will bring you to understanding what you are in relation to God.

It will also be important for you to learn the "Universal Laws". Many of you have heard me talk about the "Law of Attraction", but did you know that it is one of 11 "Universal Laws"? These laws can be found at http://thelostuniversallaws.com/. If you search "universal laws", you will find that there are many versions of these laws out there, some with seven, some with more than 11, but these are the ones that I like best. They are from a nationally known speaker named Bob Proctor. Bob has spent most of his life devoted to teaching people how to use the power of their mind to find spiritual awareness...and ultimate happiness.

We all experience enlightenment in different ways. What works to bring me closer to my enlightenment may not be the same that works to bring you closer to your enlightenment. Therefore, it is not right to look at someone else and feel envy or jealously that they are feeling so enlightened and you are not. This is such a personal journey for each and every person that you cannot compare yourself to anyone else. Each must take their own journey. So while what I share with you may...or may not resonate with you, it is up to you to do your own search. I cannot do it for you, but I have a passion for sharing with everyone what has worked for me.

This brings to mind another important point with regard to reaching spiritual awareness. All of your actions are totally under your control. It is necessary to become aware of how you treat people...not only to their face but behind their back as well. It's that Golden Rule that my grandmother taught me that has stuck with me all these years. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Love thy neighbor as thyself. What you give to others you will get back tenfold. It is law and it can be no other way. Be careful with your words and your actions to others. Whatever you do, when you feel a reaction to a situation coming on, give yourself to a count of ten to make sure that what comes out of your mouth is positive and uplifting. If it is not positive and uplifting, it shouldn't be said. Period. There is no grace in offending anyone, nor in sending them bad thoughts. Ever.

Many of us have seen so much garbage by the time we become adults that we have turned off or at least dampened down our ability to be affected by so much of the negativity that we see on a day to day basis. Don't watch TV any more than you have to. I say it this way for I know that most people would completely disregard me if I said "Don't watch TV at all". Including myself! But I don't have cable and may watch TV a few times a month. And much of what I do watch is on pbs or Educational Television, have seen many good concerts the last few years. TV is intentionally programming you to be a more docile robot. People are much easier to control when they are robot like. (Is that what you want? Someone controlling your mind? I think not.)

So meditate. Get out there and do your own search on what I am telling you. There is no reason to feel frustration because someone you know or love is "getting it" and you feel you are not. That sounds like a good way to bring more frustration into your experience. Do something about it! It is not going to happen for you without your complete cooperation. It is not going to happen for you the same way that it did for anyone else on the planet. Everyone will describe it differently, but it is always good.

Read what is written by people like Bishop John Shelby Spong, Eckhart Tolle, David Wilcock, the Dalai Lama, Gandhi. These are all spiritual masters of their time and love to share their information for free. While I would say it is ok to spend some money to learn, i.e., purchasing a book or going to a conference. Don't become anyone's "groupie, though! Your learning has to come from within and there are plenty of sources out there to help you do this free of charge. So many people are offering their information. Be careful, too, because there are a lot of frauds out there looking to take advantage of people's gullibility and vulnerability. People seeking enlightenment, oftentimes, are in a vulnerable place. Learn to listen to your intuition. Pay attention to those red flags. Those are warnings for you to pay attention. If it doesn't feel right, move on. There are many truthful teachers out there looking to assist others. We have become known as lightworkers as we are helping to spread the light and the truth about who we are. Who you are.

Here is a good place to start to give you a better understanding of God. It is a series of four You tube videos. In order:

Video 1: http://youtu.be/b5EDktQz5cM

Video 2: http://youtu.be/Xm1IkAn0eHw

Video 3: http://youtu.be/Pqz6OzT4vQA

Video 4: http://youtu.be/Oy71MjVNUwc


Learn your truth! Peace, Love, and Light to all!

~ Cat


Check out my new facebook page at www.facebook.com/seekawareness.

1 comment:

  1. A profound philosphy beautifully expressed...

    Spiritual enlightenment is a metamorphosis of the soul, an awakening to universal truth and harmony.

    The pathway is certainly not an easy one to tread. My own journey has been waylaid at times and suffered setbacks, yet for each inch lost, much more has been gained. Blessings and miracles are given to us each moment of everyday. We need only to learn to open our minds and hearts to recognize how great and diverse that bounty truly is.

    Keep sharing the light and the love, Cat, for they are infinitely more enriching and precious than the combined treasures of every earthly kingdom past, present, and future.

    ReplyDelete