Sunday, November 13, 2011

11-11-11...Ascension has begun

Several friends came over to share the spiritual holiday of 11-11-11, what I call "Earth Ascension Day". We watched spiritual movies, did a couple of meditations to "Fire the Grid" and connected to the rest of the world that was also in the process of connection. It was a great feeling; personally I felt the vibrations in my chest as if my heart was being "tuned"...and indeed, it was. I have been watching Shelley Yates "Fire the Grid" movement and felt personally called by the symbols that she has received from the Light Beings that speak with her. If you are unfamiliar with "Fire the Grid", you can read Shelley Yates' story at www.firethegrid.com.

Some people were expecting that "A-HA" moment and they may have gotten it or conversely, may have been disappointed, but for many more of us, the feelings were very subtle. But we know that in the days and months ahead, good things are coming. At the end of the day Friday, I knew I was going to sleep well. And I did and slept even better last night.

There are many who don't understand how I maintain such a positive spirit and attitude all the time. They see my posts on Facebook, most of which are uplifting, positive, spiritual quotes. I even had a friend ask me recently "How do you do it? I mean stay so positive all the time." Here is my answer to that question...

Four and a half years ago, I had an experience that changed my world. I came out of that experience a profoundly different person. Since that time, I have been led by Divine Guidance to many truths that ring so hard in my gut, I not only believe, I know them to be truth. I have had many great spiritual teachers and masters placed in my path. I am grateful for every one of them. At times, my learning has come at such a rapid pace that it has almost been overwhelming. I have done my best to keep up as I knew that I had to. I now look back at the person I was before my experience and see someone completely different. It is almost as if I am looking at someone else's life. It matters not to me whether anyone believes or not. I have knowing in my heart.

The things that I have been shown have led to an “awakening” of what and who I really am; what and who we all really are. We are all eternal light-filled beings. I knew I had a soul prior to my experience but I now know it in a much different way. I feel it. I am not unique; there are many of us around the world who have been led to this same truth. We are called light-workers and have received this information through Divine Guidance. And we have all been told we have a responsibility to share what we know with everyone who will listen.

One of the things I was told is that 11-11-11 is a very significant day not only for Earth but for all of mankind. It is a day to join in Collective, Christ-filled Consciousness to raise the vibration level of ourselves and the Earth to bring us into greater awareness collectively; awareness that we have Divine Power within us to change the world for the better. To become of one mind to make the world better, not only for those that are here now but for our children and our children’s children.

One of the people I have been led to is a woman named Shelley Yates. Shelley also had a profound experience as well and while her experience was different than mine, the outcome has been the same. I knew it when I was first led to her website. She has started a movement called “Fire the Grid” to help with Earth’s ascension into a higher dimension, a higher frequency. This is done by all of us raising our vibration levels, en masse. While I don’t know Shelley personally, I knew that I had been led to her website for a reason.

One of the ways we raise our vibration levels is by positive thinking. In recent years, I have surrounded myself with positive people. I have learned to focus on positive things and have had many spiritual teachers and masters placed in my path to help with my endeavors. It is said that when the student is ready, the teacher will be there. This couldn't be more true! I don't watch the news, don't read the newspapers. Some people are shocked by this! But those media outlets are filled with negativity. It is almost impossible to eliminate all the negative aspects of real life, but when I see something negative, I choose not to focus on it. When negative thoughts come into my head, I change them as quickly as possible. I have learned that I have the power to do this and I have been doing this for so long that it is now a habit. I don't even have to think about it most of the time.

I personally know people who struggle with this type of thinking but they also know that they desire a change in their lives. I think on some level they even understand that the change has to start with them. I've been asked..."why is it so difficult for me to change my negative thinking?" My answer to that question is because basically we are lazy and it is much easier to slip into old bad habits than it is to change those habits and adopt something different. But it's true, the change in the world will not come until we change ourselves and our own thinking.

Blessings, Peace, Love, Light to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment