Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ghost PRO Life Goes On!!

The Ghost PRO (Paranormal Research Organization) team that I am a part of has been reorganized and re-energized due to some recent changes beyond our control. A couple of team members have left to pursue other interests but I believe the team that we are left with is an absolutely awesome one! The six of us have worked on a couple of investigations together and we know we work very well together.

Fellow team members Janet, Mariel, Teresa, Katie, Tina and I are all looking forward to our next investigation. We have a couple of really good leads so hopefully there will be one coming up soon.

I have to say that my experience investigating with this team has been invaluable when it comes to learning about ghost hunting. I think the other members would agree with me on that. We have learned many things through trial and error but it only serves to make us better at what we all love doing. Too bad you can't make a living at ghost hunting. I do believe though, that someday it will be a for-profit business and we will have a leg up on others because of our experience and knowledge. Not to mention the fact that the reputation we are creating for ourselves as a team and as individuals is very important to all of us.

You can keep a check on us on our website by going to http://www.ghostpro.org/. Mariel is our webmaster and she rocks when it comes to keeping that site updated for us.

Until next time! Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment